I played with the oh-so-adorable 'Snow Angel' digital image and coordinating paper from The Paper Shelter. OMG, is this not just the cutest ever?! I had the best time putting this card together - used some fun puffy alphabet letters and Tim Holtz Label Letters. And how about that 'phat' bow with loops of gold thread?!
You can't really see it well in the photos, but I splattered the background with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Amethyst marker, which looks really cool. I'm using my double-stitched oval dies again... just love those things! I stamped and fussy cut a pretty snowflake to use as an embellishment. And that image couldn't be any cuter, lol!
I kept the inside of this one pretty simple with just a stamped sentiment on a layered panel.
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory cardstock, Stampin' Up! Pacific Point cardstock
- Stamps: The Paper Shelter 'Snow Angel' digital image, GKD Snow Frame duo, Stampin' Up! Cozy Christmas stamp set
- Ink: Tsukineko Delicata Golden Glitz ink, Stampin' Up! Pacific Point ink, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Amethyst marker, Sakura white gel pen
- Dies/Punches: Cottage Cutz Double-Stitched Oval dies
- Accessories: Tim Holtz Idea-ology Label Letters, Freckled Fawn Puffy Alphabet Letters, Prairie Bird Boutique blue wrinkled ribbon, gold thread, Winter Blues rhinestones, large blue gemstone