** Top 3 Pick at Come and Get It Challenges! **
Hi everyone! I'm here this morning to share my DT inspiration project for this week's Inky Impressions Challenge, IIC #141 - Something New. Come play with us! We want to see your projects created with something new... and you have to tell us what it is! ;)
I used the adorable Inky Impressions Fairy Sitting on Clothespin digi for my birthday card. The digi is new (I purchased it for this challenge), I used my new Zutter Bow It All bow maker to make a triple loop bow, and I created some new flowers for embellishments. I used some awesome papers from a matstack that I bought several years ago. I can't believe I haven't used them up because I just love them!
This fairy is just the cutest! She has some sparkle on her tiny little wings that you can't see too well in the photo. I cut her with a pretty shaped die and matted all the elements on dark purple cardstock. My bow-making skills are improving with my new bow maker - I'm lovin' this triple loop bow!
Both the front and inside sentiments are computer generated, printed in purple.
I'd love to enter this sweet little fairy birthday card into the following challenges:
- Divas By Design: Let's Celebrate!
- Fab 'n' Funky: #198 - Let's Celebrate
- Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge Blog: Going Dotty... 23rd Challenge
- The Crafter's Cafe: #45 - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #114 - Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks: #20 - Anything Goes
- Loves Rubberstamps: #85 - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
- Shopping Our Stash: #133 - Use Something New (used new bow maker to create triple-loop bow, used a new digi and created new flower embellishments)
- The Paper Makeup Stamps Blog: #122 - Use Something New (used new bow maker to create triple-loop bow, used a new digi and created new flower embellishments)
- Come and Get It Challenges: Something New (used new bow maker to create triple-loop bow, used a new digi and created new flower embellishments)
- Robyn's Fetish: #193 - Use A Digi
- Scribble and Scrap Challenge and Blog: #9 - Always Anything Goes
- GKD Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; DCWV Latte matstack; Cricut Purples & Pinks cardstock
- Inky Impressions Fairy Sitting on Clothespin digital image
- Copics: E00/07/11/33/35/37/51, Y17, R00/85, C3, YG63/99, BV02/08/13/17
- Sakura Stardust pen
- Spellbinders Labels Eighteen and Ribbon Banners dies
- Sizzix 3-D Flowers die
- Studios Blackbird ribbon
I really hope you're inspired to create a project depicting something new for our challenge this week! To get your mojo going, be sure to check out the selection of stamps and other crafting goodies in the Inky Impressions store! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!;)