** Winner at 4 Crafty Chicks! **
Hi crafty friends! Happy Friday evening! I'm here with a late post for Inky Impressions IIC #140 - Anything Goes. I have to admit, I'm hardly ever late for anything, but the Inky DT was off last week while I continued to create a couple extra projects with the December releases, so in the back of my mind, I was thinking this was my week off! NOT! Nothing like getting caught with my pants down, as my Dad would say! ;)
I chose the super cute Wishing Well digital image for my "Wishing you well" card. I cracked the seals on a new pad of some fun 6x6 papers and matted all the elements on dark teal textured cardstock.
And of course, I had to get some practice in with my new bow maker, so I created a double-loop bow out of some gorgeous deep teal ribbon which actually looks more royal blue in the photos.
I kept the inside simple with a computer-generated sentiment to coordinate with the front sentiment (also computer-generated).
I'd love to enter my get well card into the following challenges:
- Shop Our Stash: SOS #132 - Use the Last of Something (sadly, the last sheet of dark teal textured cardstock)
- Wordart Wednesday: #113 - Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog: #175 - Get Well
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: #240 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hands Challenge Blog: Anything Goes... 5th Challenge
- Simply Create Too: Challenge #52 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act: Challenge #38 - Always Anything Goes
- GKD Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; Colorbok dark teal textured cardstock
- My Mind's Eye Memorable 6x6 paper pad
- Inky Impressions Wishing Well digital image
- Copics: C1/3/5, Y17, BG000/13/45, YG61/63, E33/37
- Spellbinders Classic Circles and Lacey Circles dies
- Ranger Antique Linen distress ink
- VersaMagic Oasis Green ink
- Dark teal ribbon
- Champagne flat-back pearls
Hope you're inspired to create a fun project for our Anything Goes challenge! Be sure to stop by the Inky Impressions store to check out all the fun images! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)